The Arizona Corporation Commission (ACC) decision on November 14 to impose a monthly fee on future rooftop solar homeowners left many observers wondering whether it was:
- Lake Havasu City: Solar energy generation exceeding expectations 22 November 2013
- ASU Professor visits Nablus to assist in renewable energy development 21 November 2013
- Solar Fee Defeated in Georgia Power Rate Case 20 November 2013
- Tucson Electric Power Signs PPA For 1 MW Solar Project In Arizona 19 November 2013
- NFL's Eagles Lead Division From Gridiron to Power Grid 18 November 2013
- The latest Sun Day Blog entry by Jim Arwood regarding the Arizona Corporation Commission's recent ruling on net metering: The Decision
- Dec. 5, 2013 - Smart Energy Technologies - Scottsdale Greenbuilding Lecture Series (Scottsdale, AZ)
- America's Power Plan: newly published report (Sept. 2013) from The Energy Foundation
- RMI eLab's Review of Solar PV Benefit & Cost Studies (July 22, 2013) - 14 MB PDF
- Key documents from recent technical conferences on value of distributed energy mandated by ACC. See ACC Webpage.
- August Newsletter for a summary of what's been happening in solar. You can join our mailing list here.
Welcome to the Arizona Solar Center
This is your source for solar and renewable energy information in Arizona. Come explore various technologies, including photovoltaics, solar water heating, solar architecture, solar cooking and wind power; keep up to date with the latest industry news; follow relevant lectures, expositions and tours via our events calendar. Whether you are a homeowner looking to become more energy efficient, a student learning the science behind the technologies or an industry professional, we know you will find valuable information here. This Website is presented by the Arizona Solar Center, a non-profit, non-partisan organization whose mission is to promote the use and utilization of solar energy.