In 2008, Americans across the country voted for change. That change included transforming our century-old dependence on fossil fuels. Central to this makeover was the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Oct. 18 Blog - Jim Arwood: The Politicization of ARRA
- Oct. 25 - Tucson Solar Tour
- Governor's Solar & Renewable Energy Month Proclamation and National Solar Tours intro
- Other recent blogs:
- Consider donating to AzSC for a more effective website
- Legislative Tracker for topics related to solar in Arizona (latest session ended April 23rd).
- SRP Solar Incentive Levels Announced for Fiscal Year 2015
- The Sun Day Blog by Jim Arwood on net metering hearings in November 2013: The Decision
Welcome to the Arizona Solar Center
This is your source for solar and renewable energy information in Arizona. Come explore various technologies, including photovoltaics, solar water heating, solar architecture, solar cooking and wind power; keep up to date with the latest industry news; follow relevant lectures, expositions and tours via our events calendar. Whether you are a homeowner looking to become more energy efficient, a student learning the science behind the technologies or an industry professional, we know you will find valuable information here. This Website is presented by the Arizona Solar Center, a non-profit, non-partisan organization whose mission is to promote the use and utilization of solar energy.