“A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” --Winston Churchill
- Were these the good old days? - Blog by Jim Arwood (Nov. 26)
- Most recent blogs by Jim Arwood:
- There is No Plan(et) B - (Oct. 29, 2016)
- High Noon (Oct. 15, 2016)
- We are all frogs (Sept. 24, 2016)
- The Politics of Climate Change (Sept. 10, 2016)
- Most recent guest blog:
- Superseding Sustainability (May 21, 2016) by Jen Baker
- New comprehensive course in Photovoltaic Technology at EVIT in Mesa, AZ!
- Powering Tomorrow - Phase 2 (2016) - collaborative report initiated by former state utility commissioners
Solar After The StormWritten by Solar Industry Magazine
While most solar arrays here on the East Coast (including the 24 kW ground-mounted system at the Solar Industry offices) proved to be physically resilient when Superstorm Sandy came barreling through in late October, these largely grid-tied systems were unable to come to the rescue when the power went out.