“A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” --Winston Churchill
- Were these the good old days? - Blog by Jim Arwood (Nov. 26)
- Most recent blogs by Jim Arwood:
- There is No Plan(et) B - (Oct. 29, 2016)
- High Noon (Oct. 15, 2016)
- We are all frogs (Sept. 24, 2016)
- The Politics of Climate Change (Sept. 10, 2016)
- Most recent guest blog:
- Superseding Sustainability (May 21, 2016) by Jen Baker
- New comprehensive course in Photovoltaic Technology at EVIT in Mesa, AZ!
- Powering Tomorrow - Phase 2 (2016) - collaborative report initiated by former state utility commissioners
The Results Are In: NREL Ranks Utilities' Green Power ProgramsWritten by Solar Industry Magazine
The U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE) National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) has released its annual assessment of utility green power programs, which ranks utilities in several green power categories.
News release from Natiaonal Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL).