Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011
Subject: Important Information Regarding SRP's EarthWise Solar Energy Programs
SRP’s EarthWise Solar Energy Programs will open on May 1, 2011 with new incentive levels and program requirements. As there are many changes this year, it is strongly recommended that you review and understand the new documents and program requirements. These items are available on the EarthWise Solar Energy Program website. Please note: all application packages submitted on or after May 1, 2011 must be on the new program documents and must comply with all new program requirements.
Major changes include:
- New application documents
- New incentive levels with an automatic reclining incentive schedules and prorated incentives in some instances
- Revised system size capacity limitations in some instances
- More stringent warranty requirements
- Restrictions on program participation depending on when systems were installed
- Strict incentive reservation expiration schedules
- New requirements for leased systems
Again, we encourage you to read through the new program requirement documents on our website. Visit www.srpnet.com/solar for information about SRP’s residential solar energy programs or www.srpnet.com/solarbiz for information about SRP’s commercial solar energy programs.
SRP’s EarthWise Solar Energy Program Team