Whatever happened to Arizona’s support for policies to protect our environment? Where has our sense of environmental responsibility gone?
- An erosion of principled responsibility - Blog by Jim Arwood (June 18)
- Recent AzSC blogs by Jim Arwood:
- A Burning Issue (Apr. 23, 2016)
- Earth Day: Education at its roots (Apr. 16, 2016)
- The Promise of Solar (Mar. 26, 2016)
- Other recent guest blogs:
- Superseding Sustainability (May 21, 2016) by Jen Baker
- Papercrete breaks the mold (Mar. 19, 2016) by Jen Baker
- New comprehensive course in Photovoltaic Technology at EVIT in Mesa, AZ!
- Powering Tomorrow - Phase 2 (2016) - collaborative report initiated by former state utility commissioners
Solar After The StormWritten by Solar Industry Magazine
While most solar arrays here on the East Coast (including the 24 kW ground-mounted system at the Solar Industry offices) proved to be physically resilient when Superstorm Sandy came barreling through in late October, these largely grid-tied systems were unable to come to the rescue when the power went out.