In 2008, Americans across the country voted for change. That change included transforming our century-old dependence on fossil fuels. Central to this makeover was the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Oct. 18 Blog - Jim Arwood: The Politicization of ARRA
- Oct. 25 - Tucson Solar Tour
- Governor's Solar & Renewable Energy Month Proclamation and National Solar Tours intro
- Other recent blogs:
- Consider donating to AzSC for a more effective website
- Legislative Tracker for topics related to solar in Arizona (latest session ended April 23rd).
- SRP Solar Incentive Levels Announced for Fiscal Year 2015
- The Sun Day Blog by Jim Arwood on net metering hearings in November 2013: The Decision
Solar After The StormWritten by Solar Industry Magazine
While most solar arrays here on the East Coast (including the 24 kW ground-mounted system at the Solar Industry offices) proved to be physically resilient when Superstorm Sandy came barreling through in late October, these largely grid-tied systems were unable to come to the rescue when the power went out.