This year the Tucson Solar Potluck will be celebrating the art of solar cooking for the 34th consecutive year with a gathering of solar chefs at Catalina State Park on April 30.
- A Burning Issue - Blog by Jim Arwood (Apr. 23)
- New comprehensive course in Photovoltaic Technology at EVIT starting this month!
- Powering Tomorrow - Phase 2 (2016) - collaborative report initiated by former state utility commissioners
- Recent AzSC blogs by Jim Arwood:
- Earth Day: Education at its roots (Apr. 16, 2016)
- The Promise of Solar (Mar. 26, 2016)
- The Energy Story of the 21st Century (Feb. 20, 2016)
- Other recent guest blogs:
Solar After The StormWritten by Solar Industry Magazine
While most solar arrays here on the East Coast (including the 24 kW ground-mounted system at the Solar Industry offices) proved to be physically resilient when Superstorm Sandy came barreling through in late October, these largely grid-tied systems were unable to come to the rescue when the power went out.