The politics of energy and climate is heating up – both figuratively and literally.
- Nov. 22 Blog - Jim Arwood: War on Efficiency
- Other recent blogs:
- Election Analysis: Power boost or short circuit (redux)? (Nov. 8, 2014)
- Targeting Climate Voters (Oct. 25, 2014)
- The Polarization of ARRA (Oct. 18, 2014)
- Consider donating to AzSC for a more effective website
- Legislative Tracker for topics related to solar in Arizona (latest session ended April 23rd).
- SRP Solar Incentive Levels Announced for Fiscal Year 2015
- The Sun Day Blog by Jim Arwood on net metering hearings in November 2013: The Decision
Solar After The StormWritten by Solar Industry Magazine
While most solar arrays here on the East Coast (including the 24 kW ground-mounted system at the Solar Industry offices) proved to be physically resilient when Superstorm Sandy came barreling through in late October, these largely grid-tied systems were unable to come to the rescue when the power went out.