The politics of energy and climate is heating up – both figuratively and literally.
- Nov. 22 Blog - Jim Arwood: War on Efficiency
- Other recent blogs:
- Election Analysis: Power boost or short circuit (redux)? (Nov. 8, 2014)
- Targeting Climate Voters (Oct. 25, 2014)
- The Polarization of ARRA (Oct. 18, 2014)
- Consider donating to AzSC for a more effective website
- Legislative Tracker for topics related to solar in Arizona (latest session ended April 23rd).
- SRP Solar Incentive Levels Announced for Fiscal Year 2015
- The Sun Day Blog by Jim Arwood on net metering hearings in November 2013: The Decision
The Results Are In: NREL Ranks Utilities' Green Power ProgramsWritten by Solar Industry Magazine
The U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE) National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) has released its annual assessment of utility green power programs, which ranks utilities in several green power categories.
News release from Natiaonal Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL).