Whatever happened to Arizona’s support for policies to protect our environment? Where has our sense of environmental responsibility gone?
- An erosion of principled responsibility - Blog by Jim Arwood (June 18)
- Recent AzSC blogs by Jim Arwood:
- A Burning Issue (Apr. 23, 2016)
- Earth Day: Education at its roots (Apr. 16, 2016)
- The Promise of Solar (Mar. 26, 2016)
- Other recent guest blogs:
- Superseding Sustainability (May 21, 2016) by Jen Baker
- Papercrete breaks the mold (Mar. 19, 2016) by Jen Baker
- New comprehensive course in Photovoltaic Technology at EVIT in Mesa, AZ!
- Powering Tomorrow - Phase 2 (2016) - collaborative report initiated by former state utility commissioners
The Results Are In: NREL Ranks Utilities' Green Power ProgramsWritten by Solar Industry Magazine
The U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE) National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) has released its annual assessment of utility green power programs, which ranks utilities in several green power categories.
News release from Natiaonal Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL).