Salt River Project management has proposed dramatic changes to its residential electricity rates that carry significant impacts for its more than 12,000 rooftop solar customers.
- Jan. 17 Blog - Jim Arwood - M-m-m-my Generation
- Other recent blogs:
- The Clean Energy Story of 2014: There is No Planet B (Jan. 3, 2015)
- Year in Review - 2014 (Dec. 28, 2014)
- Partial Eclipse of the Sun: The Good Solar vs Bad Solar Conflict (Dec. 13, 2014)
- APS Announcements for end of year 2014 (Dec. 23, 2014)
- Consider donating to AzSC for a more effective website
- Legislative Tracker for topics related to solar in Arizona (latest session ended April 23rd).
- SRP Solar Incentive Levels Announced for Fiscal Year 2015
- The Sun Day Blog by Jim Arwood on net metering hearings in November 2013: The Decision
The Results Are In: NREL Ranks Utilities' Green Power ProgramsWritten by Solar Industry Magazine
The U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE) National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) has released its annual assessment of utility green power programs, which ranks utilities in several green power categories.
News release from Natiaonal Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL).