Nearly 40 years ago, President Carter proclaimed the dawn of the solar age. But that proclamation may have been a little premature.
- High Noon - Blog by Jim Arwood (Oct. 15)
- Most recent blogs by Jim Arwood:
- We are all frogs (Sept. 24, 2016)
- The Politics of Climate Change (Sept. 10, 2016)
- An erosion of principled responsibility (June 18, 2016)
- A Burning Issue (Apr. 23, 2016)
- Most recent guest blog:
- Superseding Sustainability (May 21, 2016) by Jen Baker
- New comprehensive course in Photovoltaic Technology at EVIT in Mesa, AZ!
- Powering Tomorrow - Phase 2 (2016) - collaborative report initiated by former state utility commissioners
The Results Are In: NREL Ranks Utilities' Green Power ProgramsWritten by Solar Industry Magazine
The U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE) National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) has released its annual assessment of utility green power programs, which ranks utilities in several green power categories.
News release from Natiaonal Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL).