Earlier this summer the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released its proposed rules for Section 111(d) of the Clean Air Act. This is the rule that deals with reducing carbon emissions from existing power plants by 2030. The proposed rule was shaped by public input and builds upon existing priorities, activities, and efforts in states throughout the country.
- Oct. 4-5 - Sedona & Verde Valley Solar Tours
- Sept. 27 Blog - Jim Arwood: There's a lot of work (to do)...
- Other recent blogs:
- Red and Blue Equals Green (Sept. 13, 2014)
- Labor Day: New Deal Roots and Clean Energy Offshoots (Aug. 30, 2014)
- Consider donating to AzSC for a more effective website
- Legislative Tracker for topics related to solar in Arizona (latest session ended April 23rd).
- SRP Solar Incentive Levels Announced for Fiscal Year 2015
- Public Notice from UL concerning counterfeit UL mark on PV modules
- The Sun Day Blog by Jim Arwood on net metering hearings in November 2013: The Decision
APS Renewable Energy Program: RFI for Solar InstallersWritten by Arizona Public Service (APS)
Sent: Thu, Oct 11, 2012 4:23 pm
Subject: APS Renewable Energy: Solar for Schools & Government RFI
APS Renewable Energy
APS is seeking solar developers and installers to construct 100kWdc to 500kWdc sized solar photovoltaic facilities to meet a goal of approximately 7MWdc of solar energy production for the Solar for Schools and Government program.
This RFI seeks to identify a pool of qualified solar installer firms who will be given the opportunity to bid on future individual Schools and Government solar installation projects that will occur throughout the APS service territory in 2013.
This RFI will be tentatively released October 12, 2012 with an open window of two weeks. APS will use the PowerAdvocate platform for this RFI.
To register with PowerAdvocate, please visit www.poweradvocate.com and select "Register". Select "I am registering as a supplier". In the Referral Information section, enter that you were referred by Tiffany Rodriguez of APS and are requesting access to the APS Solar for Schools and Government RFI.
APS Renewable Energy