Earlier this summer the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released its proposed rules for Section 111(d) of the Clean Air Act. This is the rule that deals with reducing carbon emissions from existing power plants by 2030. The proposed rule was shaped by public input and builds upon existing priorities, activities, and efforts in states throughout the country.
Icon & Symbol Key
Icons Embedded in Content
- link : PDF File: file opens in a separate window or available for download. Adobe Reader is required. The file may be internal or external.
- link : MS Excel File: file opens in a separate window or available for download. The file may be internal or external.
- external link : External Site - file hosted on external website and opens in separate window.
- internal link : Internal link (Highlighted in red and underlined.)
Icons for Functions on Each Page
- : Print page to a printer.
- : E-mail page to a friend.